Upcoming USFS Test Session Dates
Please review our procedures and policies carefully for registering and testing USFS tests with the SWFSC.
When registration is open, the “Test Session” button should be active. If you have any questions or issues, please contact mozers*at*proteovista.com. Please remember we are a volunteer-run organization, and we will respond as quickly as we can.
Fees in addition to regular test fees
Every registrant must pay a $15 judges fee.
Non Members of the Figure Skating Council of Wisconsin must pay an additional $10 fee. To find out if your club is a member please visit: https://fscouncilwisconsin.weebly.com/member-clubs.html
Individual members of the USFSA must pay an additional $15 fee.
If you are a member of SWFSC and are registering a skater, we require that you volunteer at least 1 credit either in the form of food items or time during the test session. A sign-up will be sent during registration. Please note this 1 hour counts towards your expected club volunteer hours.
Please read the following important notes:
1. Test fees are non-refundable, unless the test session is cancelled.
2. Certain tests must be taken in an order, and it is the responsibility of you and your coaches to know the rules from USFS. When submitting an application for a contingent test, be aware that your test fee is forfeited if you are unable to take the contingent test.
3. Test sessions can run early. It is recommended that skaters and coaches should be prepared to test up to one hour before their scheduled time.
4. The test session registration may close before the published deadline if the test session fills up. Priority goes to SWFSC club members first and then order of registrations until the deadline or the test session is full.
5. If you would like to request a specific timing, please email mozers*at*proteovista.com. We will make every attempt to accommodate your requests but cannot guarantee the timing. Please consider that test fees are non-refundable when planning your day.
6. Please have a valid email address when you submit your information and be sure to check the schedule on our website and your email for schedule updates.
All applicants must, at the time of the test, be a member in good standing of the USFSA. Your USFSA number must appear on the test application. Put applied for in the space requesting your USFSA number if you are a new member and have not yet received your USFSA card.
If you are not a member of SWFSC, you must get a letter of permission from your home club’s executive member to verify that you are a member in good standing of your club. See: https://www.usfsa.org/content/permission.pdf