My goal is to promote the sport of figure skating by helping skaters progress in skating, at their own pace, through the progression of the USFS structure. I also hope to develop a sense of dedication and a love for the sport of figure skating. My goal is to train skaters mentally and physically so that they can accomplish their goals in skating while having fun and developing enthusiasm for the sport of figure skating. Currently coaching several skaters individually and working with several coaches specializing in Moves in the Field with their students, and coaching for the Madison Ice Diamonds Synchronized Skating Teams.
- Accredited member of the Professional Skaters Association (PSA) since 2001
- Member of Figure Skating Club of Madison
- Associate member of Southern Wisconsin Figure Skating Club (served as a board member 2001-2009)
- USFS Basic Skills instructor since 1998
- Private coach since 1999
- Supplemental Moves in the Field coach for several MIF gold medalists, including skaters currently representing Team USA in synchronized skating at the Junior and Senior level.
- Synchronized coach since 2000
- Owner/Director of Sparks on Ice Learn to Skate Programs 2005-2010(Sauk Prairie and Dodgeville)
- Personal accomplishments: Junior Moves in the field, Intermediate Freestyle, Regional competitor
- Teaching Disciplines: Basic Skills, Freestyle, Moves in the Field, Power, Off-Ice Strength and Conditioning, Synchronized
-Lessons currently available in Madison, McFarland and Verona
- Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant, B.S. Health Care Management
Contact information: email@example.com